Yellowstone National Park Private Tour - Lower Loop - from Jackson or W. Yellowstone
Available Apr 23 through November 1
This is the Best and Most Popular Yellowstone Tour for those that want to see the main highlights of Yellowstone National Park in one day. After discussing your interests with your Private guide, he or she will make an adjustable plan for you and tour the "Lower Loop" of Yellowstone, visiting and exploring places such as:
- Grand Teton National Park - see the rugged & majestic Tetons as we drive through on the way to Yellowstone (from Jackson Only)
- Jackson Lake - a gorgeous, immense lake at the base of the Tetons
- Old Faithful - the iconic, the mother of all geysers
- Grand Prismatic Spring - marvel at the vivid colors of the largest hot spring in the USA. The brilliant deep blue water is surrounded by microbial mats of orange, red, green, yellow and brown.
- Fountain Paint Pots - which has all 4 types of geothermal features in one place
- Artist Point - breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Lower Falls
- Upper & Lower Falls of Yellowstone - the thunderous falls in the Grand Canyon
- Hayden Valley - a beautiful valley which is prime habitat for bison, elk, grizzly bears, bald eagles and wolves.
- Yellowstone Lake - the largest alpine lake, above 7000 feet, in N. America
AND, we'll have numerous opportunities to photograph Wildlife! We commonly see Bison, Elk, Bears, Antelope, Eagles, Coyotes & more!
Your guide will educate you on the many features of Yellowstone Park including its history, geology, geothermals, wildlife & more.
Departures from Your Lodging
Teton Village: 6:30am 12-13 hrs
Jackson: 6:30am 12-13 hrs
W. Yellowstone: 8:00am 8-9 hrs
Private Tour Costs
1-4 people $1400
each add'l person + $225
Group Size up to 9 people
- Experienced Local Guide
- Roomy AC Van with big windows
- Light Breakfast & Picnic Lunch
- Park Entry Fee
- Numerous photo opportunities
- Ample restroom breaks
- Use of Binoculars
Guide gratuity not included