Yellowstone National Park Tour - Lower Loop - from Jackson Hole
Available Apr 23 through Nov 1
- Experienced Local Guide
- Roomy AC Van with big windows
- Light Breakfast & Picnic Lunch
- Park Entry Fee
- Numerous photo opportunities
- Ample restroom breaks
- Use of Binoculars
Guide gratuity not included
The Best and Most Popular Yellowstone Tour for those that want to see the main highlights of Yellowstone National Park in one day. We will tour the "Lower Loop" of Yellowstone and visit the main points of interest including (but not limited to):
- Grand Teton National Park - see the rugged & majestic Tetons as we drive through on the way to Yellowstone.
- Jackson Lake - a gorgeous, immense lake at the base of the Tetons
- Old Faithful - the iconic, the mother of all geysers
- Fountain Paint Pots - which has all 4 types of geothermal features in one place
- Artist Point - breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Lower Falls
- Upper & Lower Falls of Yellowstone - the thunderous falls in the Grand Canyon
- Hayden Valley - a beautiful valley which is prime habitat for bison, elk, grizzly bears, bald eagles and wolves.
- Yellowstone Lake - the largest alpine lake, above 7000 feet, in N. America
AND, we'll have numerous opportunities to photograph Wildlife! We commonly see Bison, Elk, Bears, Antelope, Eagles, Coyotes & more!
Your guide will educate you on the many features of Yellowstone Park including its history, geology, geothermals, wildlife & more.
Departures from Your Lodging
Teton Village: 6:15am
Tour Length 12-13 hrs
Public Tour Costs
Adult/Teen (13yrs+) $295
Senior (65yrs+) $275
Child (6-12yrs) $245
Group Size 4-9 people