Private 2-Day Yellowstone National Park Guided Tour - Lower & Upper Loops
Available Apr 23 through October 18
See ALL the highlights of Yellowstone National Park in 2 Amazing Days. This is a PRIVATE Yellowstone Tour for just you!
Day 1 - We will Tour the "Lower Loop" of Yellowstone and visit the main points of interest incl: (but not limited to):
- Grand Teton National Park - see the rugged & majestic Tetons as we drive through on the way to Yellowstone.
- Jackson Lake - a gorgeous, immense lake at the base of the Tetons
- Old Faithful - the iconic, mother of all geysers
- Fountain Paint Pots - which has all 4 types of geothermal features in one place
- Artist Point - breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Lower Falls
- Upper & Lower Falls of Yellowstone - the thunderous falls in the Grand Canyon
- Hayden Valley - a beautiful valley which is prime habitat for bison, elk, grizzly bears, bald eagles and wolves.
- Yellowstone Lake - the largest alpine lake, above 7000 feet, in N. America
AND, we'll stop often to photograph Wildlife!
We will have dinner and lodge in West Yellowstone, MT
Day 2 - We will have breakfast and then Tour the "Upper Loop" and see:
- Mammoth Hot Springs - incredible travertine terraces
- Lamar Valley - this untamed valley is prime habitat for bison, elk, grizzly bears, pronghorn and wolves
- Tower Falls - named after the rock pinnacles (towers) above, these beautiful falls plunge 132 feet (closed for 2020 :(
- Norris Geyser Basin - home of the hottest geothermal temperatures in the Park & the World's tallest geyser (if we're lucky enough to see it go off!)
- Hayden Valley (again :)
Your guide will educate you on the Park's history, geology, wildlife, geothermals & more.
Departures from Your Lodging
in Teton Village: 6:30am
in Jackson: 6:30am
in W. Yellowstone: 8:00am
PRIVATE Tour Costs
1-2 People $3600
each add'l person + $600
Group Size up to 9 people
- Experienced Local Guide
- Roomy AC Van with big windows
- Breakfasts, Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Park Entry Fees
- Endless photo opportunities
- Ample restroom breaks
- 1 Night Lodging
- Use of Binoculars
Guide gratuity not included