Private Grand Teton Tour - Half or Full Day - from Jackson Hole, WY
Available May 1 through November 7
For Tours in Nov through Apr, click HERE
Based on your interests, we tailor this Private Grand Teton Tour for you and explore the sweet spots of Grand Teton National Park and search for wildlife. Highlights may include:
- Mormon Row - a historic area featuring the iconic Moulton barns and other original structures built by several Mormon homesteaders in the early 1900s
- Elk Ranch - a beautiful landscape where we often see part of the Jackson Hole Bison herd, pronghorn antelope and an occasional fox or coyote
- Oxbow Bend - this bend in the Snake River is the definition of serenity, featuring a stunning view and reflection of Mt. Moran of the Teton Mountain Range in the still water. We often see white pelicans, trumpeter swans, blue herons and occasionally beaver, fox and grizzly bears.
- Jackson & Jenny Lakes - gorgeous glacial moraine lakes at the base of the Tetons
- Jackson Lake Lodge - Rebuilt from 1950-1955 by John D Rockefeller's Snake River Land Company, this historic lodge features an amazing view of Willow Flats ... habitat for elk, moose, grizzly bears and other wildlife.
- Signal Mountain - sitting in northern Jackson Hole by Jackson Lake, the top of this mountain delivers sweeping views on the Tetons and the Hole. Full-Day Tours Only
- Boat Ride on Jenny Lake - enjoy a ride across Jenny Lake, named after a Shoshone Indian woman who was married to one of Jackson Hole's early explorers & settlers, with an optional 1 mile round-trip hike to Hidden Falls. (May 15 to Sept 30). Full-Day Tours Only
- Hidden Falls - enjoy a short hike to the most popular waterfall in Grand Teton Park. 1 mile roundtrip, non-guided. Full-Day Tours Only
- Pacific &/or Pilgrim Creeks - prime grizzly bear habitat so hopefully timing will be right and we'll spot some!
- Moose-Wilson Rd - a wildlife refuge where we commonly see moose, elk and/or black bears
AND, we'll stop often to photograph Wildlife! We commonly see Bison, Elk, Grizzlies, Antelope, Moose, Eagles, Coyotes and more!
Itinerary will be flexible based on YOUR interests... history, geology, wildlife, barns & more.
Departures from Your Lodging
Full Day or Sunrise 6:00am
Half Day 4-5 hours
Full Day 8-9 hours
PRIVATE Tour Costs
Full-Day Half Day
1-3 People $1300 $850
ea. add'l per + $200 + $125
Group Size up to 20 people in
- Pick up at your Hotel
- Experienced Local Guide
- Roomy AC Van with big windows
- Light Breakfast on Sunrise Tours
- Lunch on Full Day Tours
- Sandwich Dinner on Sunset Tours
- Park Entry Fee
- Jenny Lake Boat Ride on Full Day Tours
- Numerous photo opportunities
- Ample restroom breaks
- Use of Binoculars
Guide gratuity not included