Grand Teton National Park Guided Tour - Half Day - from Jackson Hole, WY
Available May 18 through November 2
We will explore Grand Teton National Park's prime wildlife habitat and iconic viewpoints. Choose either a Sunrise or a Sunset Tour. Highlights include:
- Mormon Row - a historic area featuring the iconic Moulton barns and other original structures built by several Mormon homesteaders in the early 1900s
- Elk Ranch - a beautiful landscape where we often see part of the Jackson Hole Bison herd, pronghorn antelope and an occasional fox or coyote
- Oxbow Bend - this bend in the Snake River is the definition of serenity, featuring a stunning view and reflection of Mt. Moran of the Teton Mountain Range in the still water. We often see white pelicans, trumpeter swans, blue herons and occasionally beaver, fox and grizzly bears
- Jackson & Jenny Lakes - gorgeous glacial moraine lakes at the base of the Tetons
- Jackson Lake Lodge - Rebuilt from 1950-1955 by John D Rockefeller's Snake River Land Company, this historic lodge features an amazing view of Willow Flats ... habitat for elk, moose, grizzly bears and other wildlife.
- Pacific &/or Pilgrim Creeks - prime grizzly bear habitat so hopefully timing will be right and we'll spot some!
- Moose-Wilson Rd - a wildlife refuge where we commonly see moose, elk and/or black bears
AND, we'll have numerous opportunities to photograph Wildlife! We commonly see Bison, Elk, Grizzlies, Antelope, Moose, Eagles, Coyotes and more!
Your tour guide will educate you on the many features of Grand Teton Park including the history, geology, wildlife & more.
in Teton Village: 6:00am 4:00pm
in Jackson: 6:30-7am 4:00pm
5 hour Tour
Public Tour Costs* From
Adult/Teen (13yrs+) $259
Senior (65yrs+) $249
Child (6-12yrs) $209
Group Size 4-10 people
- Experienced Local Guide
- Roomy AC Van with big windows
- Light Breakfast & Picnic Lunch
- Park Entry Fee
- Numerous photo opportunities
- Ample restroom breaks
- Use of Binoculars
Guide gratuity not included